Monday, November 22, 2004

Granny's Birthday...

Yes.. yesterday was my granny's birthday. It was one of the annual event that the whole family will come.. and talk to talk to one another while the kids run around the small flat, making noise. Well, what a blissful scene... because it's 三代同堂 watz... oh no no.. it's 四代.. four generations... i gotta nieces and nephews already.. haiz. However, I don't like this, 'cause the talks are shallow and the concerns are superficial, nobody really care for one another... worst not even to the birthday gal. My cousin actually scold my granny when she blocked her view whilst watching TV... what the @$!%&#
One other thing that saddened me is the fact that some of my cousins were quite disturbed that I am a Christian... and I find it hard... really hard to talk to them abt Christ... when we never have in depth relationship with one another.. and worse, i am prejudice towards them...


No comments: