Friday, November 19, 2004

Meeting my FYP supervisor...

I was kinda trembling with fear when i saw my supervisor yesterday while i was in the canteen... was afraid to face him.. because I have NOT done anything for the FYP yet... I hate to say, but i cowardly leave the place as soon as possible. As I was on my way home, my supervisor called me... asking me to meet him today. The whole night... i was anxious. I was thinking of what to say to him the next day... ... should i find some excuses, or should i be honest? As I was battling with these, i realized how weak i am.. how iniquitous i am to want to hide my shame with excuses....

So in the end, I told Prof Andreas, this morning, that I have not done anything at all for the FYP. I thought he will give me a good scold, but he didn't. Nevertheless, I still feel bad for not doing anything yet, even though I was quite relief that he didn't disapprove me.

No comments: