Friday, June 09, 2006

Long time no update...

Well.. it had been a long while since i blogged and i could find a reason for that long break (sorry for that).. could be busy i guessed ... but nahz.. nevertheless.. knowing that there are still people reading my blog, I shall at least keep my friends updated of my life now..

Well.. I had just came back from a church camp yesterday, and i will write an account for that later.. as for now, probably i will just record down here some stuffs that had happened to me past few months that i would want to remember... so bear with me manz if u are not interested reading what had happended to me a few weeks ago.. so all the following new posts are posted up today.. i just blogged them according to their dates so that i could remember them when years to come.

No comments: