Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back to the north island..

I am back to the north island now.. had been down to Christchurch 3 days ago, but was busy that I could not sit down and write my blog.. Now, I am in Rotorua.. just managed to hack their computer.. so am using free internet now, when i am suppose to pay $5 per hour... =p
Well.. the journey so far had been fun.. but tiring and cold. In Christchurch, i had met an irish gal, but we didnt tour tog cuz i had my tour booked already. I went to Lake Tekapo and Mt cook on Sunday, it was beautiful. Then for the first time in my life, I took a helicopter up to the snow site at one of the mountain near Mt Cook. It was so so so cool.

Then the next day, I checked out real early to catch the coach to Kaikoura. Done whale watching.. it is fabulous too. The whale watch crew will actually use sonar to find the locations of the whale, and speed to the location once they had detected a whale near the surface. The whole boat ride is like a roller coaster.. exciting. =)

I was back in the north island yesterday, and toured around Taupo this morning alone. Met the Korean guy that I saw yesterday and we took some pic together at Huka Fall. He was very unfortunate though, he was sharing his story with me yesterday about how he was being cheated by a gal that he knew in Auckland..

Well.. thereafter.. I came to Rotorua. The weather is not good today. It rained thru out the whole day, and the temp here is damn cold.. 13 deg.. manz I am so regretted of not bring my gloves. Tomorrow, I will be going to the spa and farm and moari concert.. hope that the weather will be good.. and hope that i can do all the above stuff ba.

No comments: