Monday, January 31, 2005

水灾...

This night is the first time I'd ever screamed so loud in a school canteen... a whole full cup of Ribena is being poured onto me... a whole cup mind you. Naturally, it's my instinct for me to screamed, and that caught the attention of everyone in the canteen, cuz I really shriek.. dreadfully...

It's so sick...! the Ribena is so sweet... and sticky.. and it's red... just hope that it will not stain my pants now.. What a way to end the last day of January...!

Well a few ppl to thank for helping me while I'm in the soup.. (ya, while i am soaking). They are Charmain.. for lending me a pair of pant to change. Alex... for driving me to char's hall (though it's wrong) and the 2 Yongjies.. one for lending me his windbreaker to cover up my soaking pants, while the other help to carry me bag...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woah.....fierce....