Friday, January 21, 2005

When problem arise...

Do guys always need time to be alone and think when a problem arise in their life..? I started to realised that guys and gals react quite differently when things turn bad... or is it me that is different? Cuz i see that gals, at least myself, will talk to friends when things crop up.. But guys dun...

Well, i had try to talk to mabel and han min over the msn today... will catch up with mabel soon to update with one another life.. but with han min.. i know that he is struggling with some stuff now too, therefore wanna to see if there is anything i can help.. I know that I shall not be doing this... it's the "Messiah-synrome"... normally i can control.. but my overwhelming busybodiness and the curiousity led me to probe him... Well i guess, it kinda backfired...

2 comments:

Mskmouse said...

A guy friend of mine admitted too.

Anonymous said...

To make the explanation more complete... i would say pride plus personality. different guys have varying degrees of pride.