Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A long day...

Slept late... real late. But wake up early this morning... i was pulled out of bed by my sis to watch dvd w her! Well.. can't blamed her... she is making every effort to talk to me.. to communicate w me.. because for the past few days.. i have not talk to her... i was always home late.. if not.. i was too caught up and stressed up w the php that i give attention to no one.. except to my computer... she meant well.. but i cont'd to be half asleep on the sofa outside...

Then went to meet up w ray and yongjie.. at tye wei's place to talk about n do the proj... i think i work better in team.. it's not that stressful i think..

Sis called to tell me that grandma is hospitalised.. i went on to meet up shao wei for dinner though very much i wanna visit her.. when i receive a call from my mum telling me that grandma is hospitalized.. and that dad and her are visiting her.. i immediately rushed to the hospital..

NUH.. is never a place w good memories.. it always causes me to have mixed feeling.. and sadness.. I always dunno how to react when ppl are hospitalised.. thought of mel.. and cindy.. grandmum.. uncle.. sigh..

I wished and prayed that grandma can be well... that there will not be any clots due to the fall.. that she wouldn't die.. but well.. who dun die.. it's just that i dun wanna her to die without hearing the gospel.. without any hope.. Death is not the end of everything.. bible clearly stated that Christ will come a second time to judge the living and dead.. that those who believe in him shall live in good r'ship w the creator....

But.. how well can i communicate the gospel to her...? i can't even speak hainanese well.. Will i be as brave as tree to ask a hainanese stranger to talk to her..? i dunno.. i wasnt even a good testimony in the family.. will it be enough if i just pray?

No comments: