Monday, July 11, 2005

Convocation...


yup yup.. this day was my convocation, and well this was my first time attending convo and also the first time that i'm wearing the academic gown.. the first time that my dad attended a ceremony of mine and guessed this was also be one last event tt would conclude one chapter of my life.. so felt a bit nervous then.

The ceremony was pretty boring.. I waited and clapped my hands for like 1 hour before i could proceed to the stage. While waiting, I was talking to 2 fellow CE guys, beside me, whom i had never seen before.. so well, it was really hard to find topic to talk to them, hence there were many awkward silence..

Thereafter the ceremony, i went around, with ray as the cameraman (my camera was w my sis and she was nowhere to be found), to take pics with my different lecture mates... Found my sis, and therefore my camera, later... so gotta yifen to help as the camerawoman..=P.. nahz.. but in the end, dun think i had taken much pic.. I could remembered last year i was the camerawoman for Diana's convo and we had practically walked around the whole school to take pic and that was what i mean a lot..

No comments: