Friday, July 29, 2005

The past 2 weeks...

I had not been blogging for the past 2 weeks.. partially because i was busy last week and that i had a very bad week a fortnight ago..

Well i can't remember much of the things that had happened a fortnight ago.. what i could remember now was still my stubborness and sinfulness.. how me and sis trying to talked sense to mum at the MacDonald which ended up in quite an ugly situation... how i was in such ruefulness after that... and how a wretched person i am..

i needed to work.. i dun wanna to depend on her anymore.. so i went to get a part time job.. Hence, for the past one week, i had been working as an order processing officer at Amway.. it's quite an interesting job for it kept you busy. The amount of orders to process is unceasing, the number is so great that i needed to work overtime to finish processing the day's orders... and hence by the time i reached home, i was just too tired to go online..

The highlight of this 2 weeks, i guess, was that i went for Theresa's birthday party on the 23rd of Jul.. that was a very fun party for we got to wear our uniforms to attend that party. I couldn't find any of my school uniform =S so tree gotta me to wear her ACJC's uniform.. It's so cool, i think, to be able to wear some other's uniform.. Anyway.. i think Ray still gotta the best treat, he gotta wear tree's MGS uniform and hence gotta the fun of cross dressing as a gal...
and for the first time.. i drew comic strips as a birthday card to her.. i was so proud of myself to be able to produce such a creative stuff..

The next highlight.. was that i was asked to go for an interview yesterday in NTU... i was so nervous that i couldnt sleep for the whole Wed's night. I was thinking and researching online of what my job scope was like and was trying to run through the interview in my mind.. in the end, it was not an interview at all.. the in-charge was showing me around the lab and telling me what was expected of me.. in another word.. i gotta a job in NTU.. yippee.. i will be going back to school =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the job. =)

Anonymous said...

All the best for your new job! It's a new phase of life from now on ya? Jia you! :)

Anonymous said...

How's the job so far? And if you don't mind sharing, do let me and my wife know about ur parental issues...

weez9al said...

thanks you, dear frens for ya dearest concern.. =) i will work hard in both my job and building r'ship w mum... though the latter is harder. I will share with you all the next time i see you all ba... =)