Saturday, December 31, 2005

ARPC New Year Eve..

Today, i could probably say, is my very first time celebrating new year's eve. My very first time celebrating new year's eve with so many people. My very first time celebrating new year's eve in a restuarant, so near the S'pore River that we could see the fireworks right before our eyes, so big and beautiful. My very first time celebrating new year's eve with a preacher reminding us of Christ.. reminding us to wait patiently for His return in this world that is decaying... My very first time celebrating new year's eve giving thanks to God that my sister had became a Christian, and is growing in her understanding of this Lord tt i' loved. My very first time celebrating new year's eve as an ARPCian (if i could called myself to be one).. my very first time celebrating new year's eve with my mum.. though she understand not the message shared, but really hope that this could be a starting point for us to share the gospel w her... This is really the first time i'm celebrating new year 's eve w people that are closed to my heart- my sis, mum, *n* (though i was quite ashamed to say tt, esp when i wasnt tactful to sense the thing gg thr her mind then), tyc, my DG, hamster and cat.., and christians.. hopefully, this is not going to be the last, but the beginning.

No comments: