Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chinese New Year...

well.. Chinese New Year is always quite boring.. probably is because you are going out with your parents and not your friends.. or simply because you gotta nothing to do at the house of those relatives that you only meet once or twice in a year... Well for me, is the latter...

I can't talk much with people that I wasn't really close.. really.. ok ok i can be very friendly and talk a lot with the people that I'm really closed, but i can't when the person dun respond to me... Well.. that's the reason, preharps, i'm bored during Chinese New Year house visitaiton... because some of my cousins just 不睬 me despite i try to ask them question to get them to talk...

Well... I guess that when people said that the hong bao is the motivation for them to go house visitation... as for me again.. hong bao is definitely not the movation... cuz it's miserable.. whereas i guess Christ is now.. getting to know them better.. talked to them though it's boring... and hopefully there is a chance to share the good news of Jesus Christ...

No comments: