Monday, February 07, 2005

New Look...

That's really a big problem for me now... I have to adapt to my flattened hair... Arg!

Yup yup... I had just rebonded my hair yesterday.. being 心血来潮. And the total cost is 98 dollars plus 5 hours of opportunity cost and some external cost incurred. Actually, it's not that bad lahz.. at least my sis said that it's nice... hahah... though i find that i look quite werid. This is probably because I had less flat hair friends than her, she said, that's why i am not used to that look... well.. be it what... I cannot be washing my hair for 2 dayz... Duhz!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, then can lend us the books
=P
=P
=P
wonder what your hair is like now...

weez9al said...

But I dun really like reading books.. =S because I always can't finish them.. so i don't bother to buy books... now a bit regret! Cuz, i shd have bought some for my friends...