Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mawkish Stuff From Sis...

Dad woke me up this morning, "Qing..Wake up, sis had prepared the breakfast for you liaoz!" I dragged my half awaken body down the bed and headed to the toilet to wash up, before i sat at the dinning table. So this was my breakfast :


"So what is this?", I asked.
"You guess!" said my sis.
"Bread Crumbs? 面包皮?... why do you cut it into small pieces?" ( I was thinking how pathetic is my breakfast today.. only a few strips of bread skin)
"Can't you see?"
"See what?"
"The words.."
"No.. what words?"
"why don't you stand up and see.."
" erm... ok I see some letters... but I can't understand what you are trying to say... ya, I see 'H', 'A', 'D' and an 'E'... 'had eay'... ? "
" No.. It's "HAPI BDAY" lahz... #@%$!"
"Ohz... is it? but this looks like 'E' to me watz... anyway why hapi bday? today's not friday right?"
" it's ur lunar birthday today !!!"
"oic.. hee ok.. thanks! ... So, then what's the 2 toys here for..?"
"for decoration duh!!!"
"LOL"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh... My sis is so sweet...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

taiyongchieh said...

Good For You.

GunBlad3 said...

Hahahahaha!!

tree said...

Awww...that's so sweet! Your sis really adores you!

yongchieh, "good for you"? that's so devoid of any emotions or purpose! hee!

Anonymous said...

grasie_me said:

awww, so sweet of ur sis...

u better treat her nicer ah... hehe

yifen said...

Yes, it's really sweet of your sis. :)