Thursday, December 09, 2004

Supper at Wee Seng's house...

Whenever i heard Ann said that they had supper at wee seng's place, how i wish i was there... being in the fellowship... to talk about current issues ... be encouraged from the bible point of view... and to learn from one another...!

Today is the first time i had supper in wee seng's place... as i'd anticipated, it is encouraging... we talk about some ministry matters.. some case studies... etc! Nothing especially new... but bringing it up again certainly sharpen my thinking in many ways.

I can't sleep the whole night after that... juggling the many thoughts i have... and gotten myself tired out and knotty as the night gets deeper. Well.. i can only conclude that thinking stuff at night is not really helpful... at least it's true for me... my thoughts seems to crystallize as the day breaks...

No comments: