Saturday, September 25, 2004

One dead beat body... two swollen eyes...

I just finished my fifth assignment of sc443... ya.. i know that's a bit late, considering that the date due was 2 days ago. But I really felt a great sense of satisfaction... ? umm... more of enjoyment and relief after i completed the thing... ya and also, the aches around my neck and back, I felt them too. Had been spending the last 26 hours staring into my computer,
working out the collision detection..... (which mean i'd missed school again... haiz sianz) ... This is the really an assignment, i guess, in my entire ntu life that i'd spent sleepless night doing the programming... well sad to say, i think i really like this course manzz... ha.

I was telling Gfeng yesterday that the things that motivate or interest me, in school now, is the gospel and this computer game programming... haha. That's sound quite bad harz.. well guess, I had make myself be interested in other stuffs like RTS and FYP.... think my supervisor gonna kill me soon...

No comments: