Thursday, September 02, 2004

The Past 3 Days...

oh.. it is so fast, now is the end of Thursday liaoz... didn't realized that the week had fly past till now ( when i logged in and see that i'd not blogged for 4 dayzz)...

Well, this had been a toilsome week.. many things to do.. yet little time... now, i just wanna take a break by resting my tired back against my comfy armchair...doing blog... thinking and reflecting on the things that had happened this week...

Mon was always a terrible day... but this week's Mon was quite alright... probably I'd skipped 4 lectures altogether... probably I gotta myself a banana muffin (w tree n ray) or it could be the "funniest games video" shown during sc443 lect that really caused me to laugh my head off.. be it what reason, I felt no stress even I hadn't hand up my assignment 3.. hee. But the CG wasn't good.. felt sick... puke after CG... and the guys (ray n nath) actually heard it... so embarrassing!

Tue.. however, is the worst day of the week... even though it's Pauline birthday... (I guess P's bday and meeting ziyang was the only things tt cheer up e day).. so much stuffs need to done in such short time.... mi very inorganised, gotta screwed because of that... unhappy... !

Wed was still no rest... wake up early... went to Sim Lim, waited for 4 hours..., so went shopping while waiting... bought lotsa stuff... happy! meet Ray for BS... didn't go for tuition... went home to set up the PC... fun and exciting and tiring.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take care HQ! You're doing a good job!

(dun worry, we'll won't tell anyone else about the puking...shhh...) ;P