Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Tuition...

oh no... mi stressed up now!! KLin's having her AMaths paper on Monday... arrggg...! how..??
Dunno she can pass or not...
KLin is my second tuition kid, which one that I have no control at all. She is one kind whose attention divert easily... and talk a lot. It's very hard to teach her, not much to say to keep to my teaching plan. Hence, I will always have to extend the tuition time, because of that. Not only that I can't give her any homewk becuz she wldn't have time to do. Sad!

I try to be a good example to her... a christian example though, ... but I realised I can't because I dun have the chance to take the time from her. Yes, she is a Christian... a "Jesus loves ME" christian. She has this thinking that she is always right, and that the ppl around her are not. Her dad talked to me abt her before, and he seems to give in to her in anything. I wonder if it's good...

Anyway... I juz wanna whine a bit lahz... that KLin is really a hard case to teach.. but if from a friend POV, she is very fun loving gal... the things she shared are all very interesting, and yaz, glad tt she do share her prob and feelings too.... anyway...

No comments: