Thursday, September 30, 2004

What a Thursday...

Went to the lunch time talk for the first time. The attendence wasn't as I expected. I was a bit sad though, that I didn't bring anyone with me to the talk, cuz I think that Wai had given a really great talk on Luke16: 13-31. Wai's talk had really challenge anyone there, not to sneer at Christ, but to listen to what He's speaking. That's y... i wished that i had brought someone with me. But who can I ask..?? How can I ask..? Or am I ashamed to ask..? No time to ask..?? Probably, I was tired... or probably I'm stressed.. dejecting thoughts kept creeping into my mind...

Anyway, gotta lead a BS for the first time this semster. I thought that my points had been driven across, but as I ask one to pray for us, it seems to me that the msg haven't impacted them as much as it had impacted me... haiz... guess now I can only pray for them liaoz lahz...

Music Min was good... Grace and Ray joined us. The dynamic was good i thought, though we need more guys... Haiz.. and we haven't send the proposal letters to the shopping centers yet... arrgg... hope we still have the chance to perform in the shopping malls ahz...

No comments: