Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Exams are over... for good...

Yipppeee...... Exams are over.... completely over... hope that i will not have take anymore exams in the near future.. I was so excited, or rather so 'gan choi' and stressed, that i can't sleep the last night.. i was awaked throughout the night... and then relied on vitamins, chicken essence and plenty of coffee to keep me awake... now that my exams are over, i wished to sleep.. but i can't cuz i haven't prepare for my FYP presentation yet which is tomorrow's morning... nahz.. but the stress can't keep me awake.. slept in the library while doing the slides.. zzz.. thanks to Yongjie.. for waking me up.. and discipline me to finish the slides.. before we headed down to the airport...

Yes.. airport... to send Minna off.. i am going to miss u Minna...

gotta quite high.. maybe due to insufficient rest plus overdose of caffeine in my body.. also because i was hanging out the usual groups of comfortable friends that i loved to be with.. so crapped a lot... how i wish life is so carefree everyday.. no stress but rest and play.. and hanging around w friends...

did i say no stresss...? oh no.. wake up gal..! gotta presentation tomolo morning ehz.. #$!&@.. =S

No comments: