Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yes.. All is really over now...

I was so nervous for my presentation this morning, that as i walked into the tutorial room, i chased out the two guys in the tutorial rm... think one of them was annoyed by my this behavior.. haiz...

nevertheless the presentation went alright.. i wasn't fully prepared.. and i think the examiners knew that too.. now just hope that i can pass lahz...

So, when everything is over.. i went to treat myself some fish and chips in the new cafe in NTU BSci block... it was quite good.. happy!

Brought my camera then.. thinking of taking pics with my supervisor.. but forgot after the presentation.. so mi and a** and yongjie went around the school to take pics.. hahaha.. though it's kinda stupid.. but duhz.. it's fun.. really fun...

No comments: