Friday, August 06, 2004

Continue from the First...

yeah! As say earlier... I shall continue this excitement I have had in this new toy... =) after my lunch. However, this excitement is about to die out soon, when I realize I had spent so much time editing the template and typing of what I wanna say. Alas, really hope that I will not εŠι€”θ€ŒεΊŸ lahz... I am someone that really hate typing out stuff, I will take ages to type it out.. then check sentence structures and spellings and blahz... and duh! Anyway... I shall keep it short when I have to keep it lahz... =)
so now to keep it short... i shall keep it short and end now..Ha! I guess I haven't meet my objective yet... which is to talk about the welcome tea yesterday... anyway... should talk about it tonight lahz.... if I still have the excitement...

No comments: