Monday, August 23, 2004

sc443 assignment... completed!

Oh manz... after 2 sleepless night, I finally kinda complete the second assignment of SC443... which is to render a 3D scene of a school compound. Well here is a link...for those who are interested to see the product of my one and a half week work. After this assignment, I thought I can at least rest and catch up with some friends and of course... my other subjects. To my dismay, when I went to the SC443 lecture this afternoon.... Parasak announced the third assignment...#@$!%*#%.... haiz... guess that's school life lahz... endless assignments and tutorials!
Anyway, I wanna thank those people, whoever you may be, for the concern you had shown while you see me looking stressed and tired... i'm ok .. and i hope to be able to be there for you too, when the table is turned. Anyway, to all school kidz... がんばいて ("ganbaite" which means all the best!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's nice!
though it nearly crashed my comp from eating up most of my avail memory =D

The website...the thanking for the contributions...is really funny!!!!!