Friday, August 27, 2004

Saw Prof Tay today... my first time talking to a prof casually... you see I hav phobia talking to ingenious and authoritative figures watz... so I can't ever be "aah" with my supervisor.. my teachers, my lecturers... pastors... and even wee seng... hee...

But today.. I managed to talk readily with him... probably because he had shed down his professor look (he gotta a stud dressed-up)... or probably becuz tree is around... nevertheless, he is indeed a prof who likes to mingle with students... talking to them... be a friend to them.

Told him that I had read his speech... felt a bit sheepish to had commented his speech, after knowing that's his first speech; and that he was speaking to a group of non-christians. I guess he had really tried his best.... and i am too rushed to concluded in my last entry ahzzz....

Anyway, really hope that i wouldn't stressed up if he ever attend our CM ahz... he looked interested, when we tried to invited him to our CM yaz... =)

No comments: