Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tiring day...

Today was a very tiring day for me... cuz I slept late last night... wasn't able to concentrate in lecture as usual... and can't really bring myself to study when I was in the library with grace and wong YJ. Later, try to study Romans 3 @ canteen b with tree... same thing happens... I can't comprehend at all... so settle down with my Real Time lect notes... before going for CM.

Today's CM was good, though i made some smal mistake w the slides... Anyway, John was good... can see that he is more focus when he preached now... no longer bored us to sleep... he is more dynamic now... and the points of the passage was welly presented...
Was very happy to see Siyi here for the first time... hope that she can continue to come... Mabel was here too, though she failed to get the rest of my FOC members here... I was encouraged by her still...

Eat with minners during the dinner.. and gotta know 2 Vietnamese... Lan and Nyhi. They were very encouraging, esp Lan, who showed great interests in our activities. I had asked them to join our CG and also Supper Talks... they agreed, and they also went for the GRT later... =) hope that they will not be too stretched lahz... in attending our so many activities.

Can't concentrate well during the GRT too... mind was filled with other thoughts then but still gotta the main points lahz...

Mind blanked out totally after the GRT... stoned when talking to Char(nie), PohL, Ray... left my pencil case in the TR... =S

haizzz... the moral of it... have sufficient sleep....

No comments: